Sunday 25 September 2016

Final Outcomes - Make a Mask of Yourself


These are the final outcomes for the brief. However, I think some of the previous illustrations were more successful as my paper sketches felt more refined. The expressions on my other drawings look more effective, as the features appear more expressive. Still I was pleased with how well my final drawings photographed, due to the fact they had context and a cohesive setting.


 Despite the context and setting tying in the idea behind the mask, I think that it is still difficult to work out what the actual mask is, because the detail lines get lost into the grey background; a heavier weight of line would have worked better. It may also have been interesting to try an oversized mask, a larger scale exaggerating the expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment