Thursday 23 February 2017

Acts of Kindness - Look After Nature


These are just insanely FUN!

Trying to twist and contort a character into a body position that fits harmoniously within a circle is really interesting and endlessly engaging. The concept is simple, that is just to nurture nature and the visual idea is equally as simple, but I feel like these are success due to that and the somewhat humorous forms this character makes.

It creates an interesting comparison between aesthetics and ideas; on the one hand the idea is arguably successful despite how basic it is, yet the overall design is perhaps won on aesthetics, which is the most prevalent and engaging aspect of the images.


I think it is clear that these are my favourite purely due to the amount of repetition and volume of exploration in comparison to my other ideas, and I am still not finished with it yet either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment