Thursday 2 February 2017

I See Faces - Ghosts, on to something?



Am I on to something? Something certainly clicked after drawing these....does that mean it is good? are they original? are they enough of a character? is it cheating not including actual figure and anatomy?

For whatever reason I am really attracted to these little ghost-like people. Their flowing drapes are really fun and exciting to draw, even if they take a matter of seconds to execute. They are somewhat difficult to imbue with different poses and postures, mostly because a lot of their figure is actually covered. But expression and character and movement have so much possibility within these bedsheets. They work so well with the masks incorporate on them too, even if they are maybe more sinister without any face at all.

I need to keep playing with these but I really hope I am onto something with these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment