Tuesday 21 March 2017

Persons of Note - Plan, Final Ideas & Execution

I have some what of a plan for the rest of this project and the final pieces of work to come from it.

My final poster is going to be a mono print of the analysis of pataphysics diagram, reprinted on Thursday and Friday. I am still debating it's value as a piece of finished work and whether it is good enough or substantial enough for a final. However it is something totally different from any of my previous work and I think it's bold to have those two diagrams overprinted with nothing else; whats more is I don't want to overcomplicate or crowd it for no logical reason. This will be printed A4 and then digitally printed at A2.

My postcards are then also going to be mono prints of the same idea and shape, but of different compositions, showing the relationship between the shapes but in an aesthetically different way. These will be mono printed at A5 and then digitally printed at A6.

My stamps are going to be crops of the same shapes and a similar composition, but I will make a different unique mono print to create these, if time allows. I still need to rough and figure out how this print will look to allow me to effectively crop legible and effective stamps from it. I do also really like the idea of a series of stamps that when viewed collectively make up one bigger design, which I may try and create with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment