Tuesday 21 March 2017

Persons of Note - Stamp Tests

I tested out my idea for the stamps using one of the poster mono print tests.


I do actually really like these, however I seem to be unable to tell whether they are actually good or successful or not at all....

I love their simplicity and abstractness. They remind me of book covers that are driven by overlapping shapes, of which Pelican has published quite a number in the past. 

I feel like my final ones will inherently be more effective if I design the print correctly to allow them to still have meaning and a more considered composition. But then if I do run out of time and the deadline approaches without me being able to execute this, at least I know that I can use my poster as a basis for my stamps designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment