Tuesday 28 March 2017

Persons of Note - Project/Time Management


Lists, to-dos, daily plans (along with my weekly food plans). These greatly help me get through projects efficiently and successfully. Without them I honestly don't think I would ever make the deadline in time, certainly not with the whole body of work. I am way too forgetful and unorganised to cope without planning and keeping track of what I have done and what needs to get done.

I really like to be able to look at a page in my diary and know exactly what I should get finished that day and it always really helps with stress too to know that I can plan the next week and be sure that I will get everything done in time. Another benefit is ensuring a balance between life and work, although this is something which I have yet to find and maintain. If I allot a specific set of tasks to a specific day, I can more or less allow myself to do extra things outside of uni providing I tick off all those tasks in the day, as well as balancing a work load out over a set number of days so I'm not overwhelmed or drowning one day and twiddling my thumbs the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment