Friday 3 March 2017

Acts of Kindness - Final Stickers


Here are a collection of some final coloured sticker designs. My favourite two are the nurture nature ones, something about the combination of the greens, blues contrasting with the white.








































I'm still struggling with colour and as shown by the write a letter design, am still finding ways out of making decisions about them, i.e. keeping my work black and white. The cycle design is an example of my struggle; I am still unsure whether the yellow and green go together or even look good in a design. I feel like it doesn't quite look how I want but I cannot seem to change it for the better. I cannot help but feel it would work well in black and white.

I think by limiting to a couple of colours does help this struggle though, especially when simply just using different tones of one colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment